Skip to main content
- How do I find exam review questions and other study guides for medical students?
The Medical Library provides access to an array of resources which help prepare medical students for exams. See exam review section.
- How do I find scholarly or peer-reviewed articles?
Peer-reviewed articles are evaluated by other scholars or experts within the same field. You can search for peer-reviewed articles through many of the medical library's subscription databases.
- The Library does not have the [article, book, resource] I need. Where can I find it?
If you find a book in the CUNY+ library catalogue that is not in the City College library but is available at another CUNY library, you can request that it be sent to the Cohen Library for you to pick up. You will be notified by email when the book is available.
See CLICS (CUNY Libraries Inter-Campus Services)
Another option is to submit your request via our interlibrary loan service (ILLIAD).
See ILLIAD (Interlibrary Loan Internet Accessible Database)
- How do I contact a librarian?
See library staff directory.
- How can I access library resources from work or at home?
See instructions on remote access.
- Where are you located and where are your hours?
See library locations and hours.